Ensuring quality as a BTEC Lead Internal Verifier (All subjects)
Ensuring quality as a BTEC Lead Internal Verifier (All subjects)A brand new full day CPD course. The BTEC Lead Internal Verifier plays a crucial role in ensuring the quality for their BTEC programme area. Ultimately, the Lead Internal Verifier has responsibility ranging from administration to assessment decisions for their programme. It is vital that the Lead Internal Verifier sets the right tone for their team, ensuring standards verification results in a positive outcome for the centre. This excellent course will show you how to be an effective Lead Internal Verifier. This course will show you how to be an effective Lead Internal Verifier.
BOOKING CODE(S)Online Date 1 – CPDLIV201 – 11th January 2021 Online Date 2 – CPDLIV202 – 18th January 2021
LUNCH, REFRESHMENTS AND RESOURCESAll of our full day face to face CPD events are inclusive of lunch and refreshments. The resources that are provided during our sessions are also shared electronically with our delegates immediately after the CPD event has taken place.
- Getting the basics right as a BTEC Lead Internal Verifier
- Effective BTEC administration to ensure learner success
- Hitting the mark with all assessors
- Planning forward for successful internal verification
- Effectively monitoring learner progress throughout the programme
- The importance of standardisation
£149 for each delegate.
11th January 2021 - Date 1. 10 am – 1.30 pm | 18th January 2021 - Date 2 10 am – 1.30 pm