BTEC Quality Nominee – Ensuring excellence in BTEC programmes
£219.00 – £249.00
BTEC Quality Nominee – Ensuring excellence in BTEC programmesA brand new full day CPD course. The BTEC Quality Nominee plays a key role in ensuring BTEC programmes across a centre reach their full potential. Ultimately, the BTEC Quality Nominee is responsible for the quality and certification of all BTEC programmes across a centre. The role of Quality Nominee often adds additional pressure to staff who have a busy timetable. However, we can show you how to ensure excellence can be achieved in this critical role, regardless of the size of the centre.
BOOKING CODEManchester – CPDBTECENEP18M London – CPDBTECENEP18L
Lunch, Refreshments and ResourcesAll of our full day CPD events are inclusive of lunch and refreshments. The resources that are provided during our sessions are also shared electronically with our delegates immediately after the CPD event has taken place.
SKUCPDBTECENEP18M | CPDBTECENEP18L
CategoryCourses London, Courses Manchester
- Being sure of the role and key responsibilities
- Effective BTEC administration to ensure learner success
- Planning the vocational year
- Maximising the performance of Lead Internal Verifiers
- Effectively monitoring and supporting staff
- Key signposts to support all staff
- Getting the Quality Management Review right
Manchester - £219 - Additional delegates from the same centre: £169 | London £249 - Additional delegates from the same centre: £189
18th March 2019 - Manchester. 9.30 am – 3.30 pm | 25th March 2019 - London. 9.30 am – 3.30 pm