Paperless education through Google Classroom
£219.00 – £249.00 Exc. VAT
Paperless education through Google ClassroomA highly innovative brand new full day CPD course showcasing the ease and potential of Google Classroom as a hub for all learning activities. This amazing tool allows teachers to create a paperless class, managing activities, assessments and tracking through an online Learning Management System. Delegates will be given hands-on experience with Google Classroom throughout this hands-on interactive session. A fully charged device that can access all Google Classroom features during the full day session is a necessity for this course This course is suitable for ALL teachers of any subject or level of experience.
BOOKING CODEManchester – CPDGCLASS18M London – CPDGCLASS18L
Lunch, Refreshments and ResourcesAll of our full day CPD events are inclusive of lunch and refreshments. The resources that are provided during our sessions are also shared electronically with our delegates immediately after the CPD event has taken place.
SKUCPDGCLASS18M | CPDGCLASS18L
CategoryCourses London, Courses Manchester
- Creating assignments in classroom
- Giving feedback to learners using G-suite Tools in Classroom
- Managing learner progress using Google Classroom
- Sharing information with learners in Google Classroom
- Reducing teacher workload using free online assessment tools in Google Classroom
- Flipped learning using Google Classroom
- Using Add-Ons to do the hard work
Manchester - £219 + VAT - Additional delegates from the same centre: £169 + VAT | London £249 + VAT - Additional delegates from the same centre: £189 + VAT
12th July 2018 - Manchester. 9.30 am – 3.30 pm | 13th July 2018 - London. 9.30 am – 3.30 pm