- Note that you will be invoiced 7 days before the event.
- Payment terms are 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- A cancellation can be made free of charge at least 30 days in advance of the course booking.
**Please be advised if the booking is cancelled within the 4 week period prior to the course running then the above is void and a course fee will be payable if the delegate wishes to cancel in line with our course booking terms and conditions**
- If a booking is made within the 30 day period period prior to the course, a full course fee will be payable if the delegate wishes to cancel.
- Any non-attendance is subject to the full cost of the course.
- Transfers made from the date of receipt of the booking by Subject Support and up to 30 days before the course date will incur no charges.
- Transfers will incur an administration charge of £50.00.
- Transfers cannot be made during the 14-day period prior to the course date.
- You may substitute delegates free of charge at any time.
Our Cancellation Terms
- Subject Support reserves the right to cancel any advertised course if deemed necessary by the company.
- We regret that any expenses incurred other than the course fee, cannot be reimbursed. We strongly advise you to wait for your joining instructions before making travel arrangements or to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to check details.
- If a course is oversubscribed Subject Support will offer you another venue or date if available, but you are not obligated to accept an alternative. We will do our utmost to offer another suitable course.
- Your joining instructions, containing venue directions and timings will be sent no less than 7 days before the course. If for any reason your joining instructions are lost or misplaced please contact us immediately and we will resend the information to you.
- If you have any special access needs or specific dietary requirements, please contact us as soon as possible so we can endeavour to meet your needs on the day.
- Please note, the venues are subject to change. On the rare occasion where a venue change is necessary, Subject Support will provide a venue within the same area. Please read your joining instructions carefully to see the final and correct venue directions.
- Please note that Subject Support accept no liability for any accidents or losses that occur at course venues.
(Q) I haven’t received any confirmation that I am booked on a course. Is this correct?
(A) You should receive a confirmation email within on the day of your application. If you have not received this then please contact us immediately via the contact page on the website. Do not leave this until the last minute.
(Q) I haven’t received a map/I have lost my map. What can I do?
(A) Please contact us via the contact page and we will confirm if you are booked on a course and then send you a replacement map.
(Q) Can I pay by Card?
(A) Yes, when placing your order through our website, select the “Pay with WorldPay” option.
(Q) When do I pay for my course?
(A) We aim to send invoices seven days prior to the course running.
(Q) Can I send a cheque with my order?
(A) We prefer not to receive cheques alongside orders as this can cause delays and can cause problems if an order cannot be fulfilled.
(Q) When will I receive an invoice for the course?
(A) We aim to send an invoice out around even days before the date of the course, for any places booked prior to this time period. Otherwise an invoice will be sent when a course is booked, or just after a course runs.
(Q) How will I receive my invoice?
(A) Our preferred method of delivery is e-mail to your finance department at the school. We can, however, send invoice by post if requested again addressed to the school’s finance department.
(Q) Methods of Payment
(A) We normally request payment upon receipt of invoice, allowing 30 days for your centre to pay. This can be made by BACS or cheque. A remittance advice is required for both payment methods. For any BACS payments, we can accept a remittance advice by post or email
(Q) Early payments or invoices
(A) We will endeavour to accommodate centres with any requests for an early invoice (prior to four weeks before course date), if a centres wishes to pay early or requires an early invoice for budgeting purposes.
(Q) I’ve forgotten my password to log in. What can I do?
(A) Use the ‘forgotten password’ option. Please provide the email address you originally registered with and you will immediately receive a password reset email. Please make sure to check spam/trash email folders for the password reset email.
(Q) I can’t remember my password OR username. What can I do?
(A) Please email us email@example.com and we will verify your account before arranging the safe return of your username and password.
(Q) Do I have to register in order to place an order?
(A) Yes, you have to register on the site to be able to make an order.
CPD Courses FAQ
(Q) Where and when will I find out the venue details of my course?
(A) The name, location and other details related to the venue will be sent via email to the email address given on the course booking form after a booking is made.
(Q) Where can I find directions to the venue?
(A) These will be contained in the event joining instructions that we send you in advance of the event.
(Q) Do I need to bring any equipment with me on the day of my course?
(A) Some of our courses do require delegates to bring specific equipment. If this is the case, information regarding these requirements will be sent to delegates prior to the course running.
(Q) I need to cancel a booking on a course. How do I do this?
(A) You can cancel a booking via email firstname.lastname@example.org . You will be sent email confirmation of your cancellation request. Please note that there are late booking cancellation fees. For more information, see our terms and conditions in the booking confirmation email you received when the booking was made.
(Q) I have a special dietary requirement. Are there alternative food provisions available on my course?
(A) All of our conference venues provide a vegetarian option as standard but if you have a more specific dietary requirement, please let us know and we will be happy to try to accommodate your request.
(Q) Is there a dress code for the day of the course?
(A) All of our courses are practical and hands-on so smart, casual and comfortable clothes are recommended.
(Q) Are there car parking facilities at the venue?
(A) All of our courses take place in venues with parking facilities at, or at least close to, the venue. Some of our venues offer reduced rates to Subject Support delegates.
(Q) Will I receive a reminder closer to the date of the course?
(A) An email will be sent to the email address supplied upon booking, seven days prior to the running date of the course.
(Q) How and when will I pay for my course?
(A) Subject Support’s finance department will invoice your school directly. This usually takes place approximately one week prior to the course running date. Payment can then be made via BACS transfer or cheque. If you have any special invoicing requests (i.e. early invoicing) please contact our finance department who will be happy to assist you.
(Q) How can I be sure a course is suitable for my training needs?
(A) If you would like to discuss any of the course content with the trainer prior to making a booking, please send your enquiry to email@example.com where this will be passed onto the trainer and he/she will contact you directly.